Fundamentals, Tools & Safety, & Self-Sufficiency for Your First Time Journey
Bushcraft Survival Skills for Beginners The Fundamental Skills You Need to Thrive Alone in the Wilderness In this book, you will learn about what it takes to not only make it out of the wilderness alive, but to thrive in it and enjoy it. The more advanced society has become technologically, the less people have become connected to nature, much unlike our ancestors. By becoming one of those people, the drastically less prepared you will be to face and safely overcome a survival scenario. With the survival and self-sustainability skills in this book, you will learn more than just how to build a fire or construct an overnight shelter. You will rather learn how to become one with nature and learn to transcend it rather than fight it The skills that you will learn about in this book are skills that were once widespread with our ancestors, but have since been forgotten by the overwhelming majority of the population. By forgetting these skills, people have largely stepped away from the true survival mentality of how they can become one with nature rather than fight against it. The basics of bushcraft that will be taught to you in this book will serve as the foundation you need for all future skills and knowledge you gain.
7 Reasons to Buy This Book
1. You’ll learn what bushcraft is and why it matters
2. You will learn about fundamental bushcraft skills such as collecting water, making fire, and constructing shelter
3. If you’ve ever wanted to be self-sustainable, you’ll find out the skills you’ll need to do so
4. Any bad habits you’ve developed that have prevented you from taking action to learn bushcraft skills will be cast aside with techniques presented in this book
5. You’ll learn what the most important of all bushcraft tools is
6. You’ll learn valuable first aid skills to keep you and a buddy alive in any harrowing survival situation
7. You’ll be taught a step-by-step process for three different beginners projects that can initiate your bushcraft journey.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn… how to construct a fire using completely natural resources tips to stick with as you seek self-sustainability tips to avoid as you seek self-sustainability how to develop a winning mentality to survive why learning survival skills matters even in this day and age the most important bushcraft tools to use bushcraft projects that beginners can use to get them started how to collect and treat water you find in the wild a clear overview of what bushcraft means…and why it matters gathering and preparing food gardening skills to keep yourself self-sustained how to develop thrifty habits that will keep you alive Much, much more!