EMP SAFE with Communications Kit
Our EMP SAFE is designed to securely hold and shield your electronic devices and electronic storage media from Electromagnetic Pulse Radiation.
Our EMP SAFE Communications Kit is the next step in preparedness we offer to ensure that you have the ability to communicate with other people after an emergency event has happened.
EMP SAFE Communications kit includes:
1. EMP SAFE CAN to store the following communications components safely and securely in until needed.
2. Two Adjustable power 1 to 5 Watt output Dual Band Two-Way handheld radio programmed to receive the Family Radio Frequencies, (FRS), General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) and to receive all the National Weather Service Channels.
Additionally this radio is capable of sending and receiving HAM radio frequencies on the 2 MHz and 440 MHz bands for increased range of communications. To legally transmit on these frequencies requires the basic HAM Technician’s license and additional programming to the radio.
3. Two charging cradles for radio with AC adapters
4. Two External microphones and earpieces.
6. One compact Solar panel with multiple adapters to charge the radio and other 3 to 12 VDC batteries and electronic devices.
7. List of local frequencies to monitor weather, emergency services and HAM emergency channel.