Do you live in a community with an active Home Owners Association, (HOA), that does not allow you to have a high performance HF antenna? Well if so then we have the solution for you, our under the eave mount antenna is a high performance HF antenna is virtually invisible.
- IMD-107 with the attached 67′ of wire is designed to be a basic HF antenna that is quite capable of worldwide transmission and reception.
- Impedance matching device (IMD) that causes end fed wire to be an effective antenna for portable or fixed locations
- IMD-107 functions well in stealth situations such as apartment living, attics, restricted areas, etc.
- Mount under building eave for nearly invisible installation
- It may be used in various configurations and locations (sloper or inverted L configuration has worked well).
- Operates on 3.5 – 55 MHz; SWR ≤2:1 no antenna tuner required
- QRP – 150 Watts power
- Waterproof – potted in epoxy resin with stainless steel hardware
- Virtually invisible insulated antenna wire
- Tested with both 20’ LMR 400 and 50’ 8X at 10’ above ground level (AGL)
- Has been extensively tested in the lab and in actual daily use applications
- Built to exacting standards, intended for years of trouble-free use
Proudly made by Americans in middle Tennessee, USA.