Our lightweight back pack antenna utilizes an impedance matching device (IMD) that causes end fed wire to be an effective antenna for portable or fixed locations
· IMD-104 with the attached 61.5′ of wire is designed to be a basic antenna that is quite capable of world wide transmission and reception. It may be used in various configurations and locations (sloper or inverted L configuration has proven ideal). IMD-104 functions well in stealth situations such as apartment living, attics, restricted areas, etc.
· Operates on 3.5 – 30 MHz
· QRP – 100 Watts power (1:1 SWR) with antenna tuner
· Used in our Stealth Flagpole Antenna System (SFP-101)
· Easy to use, durable & reliable
· Convenient carrying case
· Has been extensively tested in the lab and in actual daily use applications
· Civilian adaptation of IMD-101 currently in use by the U.S. military
· Built to exacting standards, intended for years of trouble-free use
Proudly made by Americans in middle Tennessee, USA.