The ultra-compact M300V Scout Light®, powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the M300V’s TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there’s no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included —Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)
|Bezel Diameter||1.06 inches|
|Batteries||1 123A (included)|
|Output High White||250 Lumens|
|Runtime High White||1.5 hours|
|Output High Infrared (mw)||100.0 mW|
|Runtime High Infrared||6.0 hours|
|Tactical Runtime, White||1.2 hours|