The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor and replaces the previous generation MAG243 in our line.
The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
Sorry but we can not ship magazines with more than 10 round capacity to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia.
With the recent passage of laws in a number of states, counties and cities that violate the 2nd Amendment Rights of their citizens and thereby restricting access to certain magazines, accessories and parts, We at TN Tactical Supply will no longer accept or fill orders for those products to any State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies including Individual Officers and Agents residing in these localities. If law-abiding citizens are not allowed to own these banned items then law enforcement should not have a need for them either.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product