The Pelican™ 1720 Long Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1720 comes with a top folding handle, 2 side folding handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The Pelican™ 1720 rifle case offers an interior storage area of 42.00″ X 13.50″ X 5.25″. This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection).
Case Features Include:
- 3-Layers of solid foam (optional)
- Watertight, crush-proof and dust proof construction
- Double Throw latch system
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- O-ring seal
- Fold down handles
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Stainless Steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Two (2) Padlock Eyelets
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280