The SureFire M300 Mini Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is an ultra-compact and powerful LED Weapon Light that mounts securely to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. The M300’s recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness.
This ultra-compact model minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger Weapon Lights.
This M300 Mini Scout Light (M300C-Z68-BK) comes with an installed click-type tailcap pushbutton switch — press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. A remote tape switch can also be ordered as an option.
Like all our Scout Light models, the M300 Mini Scout Light is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing that’s built for combat conditions without weighing your weapon down. This model is available in Black only.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output — White Light||300||lumens|
All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.