The M600U Scout Light is a lightweight Weapon Light featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1000 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600U ideal for medium to longer-range applications. The rugged M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tail cap switch or by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch on select models. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600U will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 1000 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light (down to 50 lumens) for 1.5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tailcap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output — White Light||1000||.0||lumens|
|Weight w/Batteries||5||.6||ounces (approx.)|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.