Fits Most Long Action AICS Pattern Magazines, Ambidextrous, Billet Aluminum/Magpul Polymer Material, Black Finish
- Made in the USA.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite(R) finish
- Ambidextrous bedding block
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25″ – 15.125″
The Magpul Pro 700L Rifle Chassis is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for long action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles. The Pro 700L combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance. Based on a fully machined aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700L is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt-cutout plate, and includes a reversible cheek riser and a reversible hinge on the folding version.
There are no reviews yet.