Introducing Pelican™ Air, the lightest polymer protector cases on the planet. Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican™.
The Pelican™ Air case was designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s™ legendary standards of strength.
The Pelican™ 1485 Air Case offers interior dimensions of 17.75″ x 10.18″ x 6.15″. The exterior dimensions are 19.17″ x 12.80″ x 6.89″.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican™ lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking.
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff “full box” sections engineered to create hollow partsPelican™ Air Case Features Include:
- Super-light Proprietary HPX² Polymer
- Proven tough double throw latches
- Automatic purge valve balances air pressure
- Watertight O-ring gasket
- New style “Conic Curve” lid shape
- Crushproof and dustproof
- Stainless steel hasp protectors
- Rubber over-molded handles
- New removable polycarbonate card holder with front or side placement
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 1,000 years with loads at 5 mph
- 28lb steel dart dropped on all sides from 3 feet
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- 19.17″ x 12.80″ x 6.89