The X400 Ultra (Green) is a compact Weapon Light for pistols and long guns featuring an ultra-high-output white-light LED and a green laser sight that’s optimized for human eyesight. Its recoil-proof LED and special TIR lens create a versatile, 1000-lumen tactical beam with extended reach, enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, and more than enough output to temporarily overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor. X400 Ultra’s 5-milliwatt green laser sight is highly visible and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to Nylok(R) adjustment screws that won’t back out from the effects of recoil. The Weapon Light securely and rapidly attaches to either Universal rails on handguns or Picatinny rails on handguns and long guns. Ambidextrous push/toggle switching on the rear of the light provide one-finger control for momentary- or constant-on operation; optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and pressure-pad tape switches (for long guns) permit activation of the light without altering your grip on the weapon. Constructed of aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out the elements, the X400 Ultra is a lethal combination of performance and durability for pistols and long guns alike.
FITS: Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns.
- Virtually indestructible 1000-lumen LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- High-visibility 5 mW green laser sight
- TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Picatinny and Universal rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- This device emits laser radiation that can injure the eyes.
- • Never look into the laser emitter, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- • Never aim the laser beam at eyes, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- • Never view the beam with optical instruments (telescopes, binoculars, etc.)
- • Never open or modify the laser housing
|Max Output — White Light||1000||.0||lumens|
|Max Output — Laser||5||.0||mW 25 hours|
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.