The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington* polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons.
With a larger capacity than previous PMAGs, the PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload.
The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well as allowing for prone firing and easier storage. Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Compatible with a wide range of NATO firearms such as the M4, M16, SCAR™ MK16/16S, HK®416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round**
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
Magpul Industries, Magazine, PMAG, D-60, 556NATO, 60Rd, Black
- Magpul Industries
- Rifle Magazines
Sorry but we can not ship magazines with more than 10 round capacity to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia.
With the recent passage of laws in a number of states, counties and cities that violate the 2nd Amendment Rights of their citizens and thereby restricting access to certain magazines, accessories and parts, We at TN Tactical Supply will no longer accept or fill orders for those products to any State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies including Individual Officers and Agents residing in these localities. If law-abiding citizens are not allowed to own these banned items then law enforcement should not have a need for them either.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product