Genuine US Military Spec & Issue, NOT Cheap Chicom Airsoft knock off crap. This is the new and improved authentic government issued NVG mounting bracket with the Norotos Titanium Rhino Mount II.
- The Norotos Night Vision RHNO II Helmet Mount is the standard issue articulating NVG helmet mount for the AN/PVS-7B/D or the AN/PVS-14. It places the night vision device in front of the operator’s eyes and pivots up over the helmet into a stowed position when NVG’s are not required. Ergonomically optimized for safety, this product is truly intuitively user friendly in its operation. The lower profile stow provides a more compact silhouette and a center of gravity that promotes that natural alignment of the head and neck, thereby greatly reducing muscle strain and fatigue.
- The innovative and patented horizontal and vertical (Glide-right) mechanism with positive-lock allows users infinite adjustments within the static range of motion. This locking and adjusting mechanism assure manufacturing precision while providing a mechanical advantage for exceptional customized performance. These mount features fore and aft travel and tilt adjustment. The Norotos night vision RHINO II helmet mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet (horn) interface. It has an auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when stowed up over the helmet so the green glow from the NVD’s does not show down-range. The arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position.
- NSN: 5855-01-610-8704
- Optimized for PVS-7/14 Binocular/Monocular Systems
- Patented -Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up Use/Stowage
- Automatic Goggle Shut-Off -Robust, Reliable and User Friendly
- Tilt, Eye Relief, Quick Release
- Improved bi-directional lock lever for vertical adjustment
- Improved turn eye relief lever
- PVS 7
- PVS 14
This Item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States without express written permission from the United States Department of State. Please do not ask because we will not do it.