AAP1022-The new Archangel AAP10/22 stock in black Technapolymer provides RUGER riflemen maximum adjust-ability for big or small shooters, and perfect balance for speed shooting or precision bench shooting. The click-adjustable cheek weld and adjustable length of pull encourages a perfect fit to move faster, target to target.
- The ambidextrous gooseneck-style stock with palm swell and soft rubber recoil pad provides superior comfort. In addition to comfort, adjustability and durability – shooters will appreciate the new flared magwell that makes magazine changes quick and easy. ARCHANGEL’S® proprietary formula of carbon fiber, glass fill and polymer makes this stock tough as nails and guaranteed for life.
- Scope and magazine not included
- Black Technapolymer
- Fits Ruger® 10/22 including all production years of Ruger® 10/22 carbine.
- PATENT PENDING FLARED MAGWELL FOR
- QUICK And EASY MAGAZINE CHANGES
- Easy to install.
- Secure pistol grip storage compartment provides a place to store essential items.
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups provide rapid addition or removal of sling components.
- Forend has an integrated 6 o’clock Picatinny rail with included cover for mounting of lights, lasers, bi-pods, or other compatible components.
- AAP10/22 precision stock will be available in:
- Black, Desert Tan, Olive Drab, Bullseye Blue, Rangemaster Red, Plinker Purple
- Lifetime Warranty, made in the USA.
PMAAP1022 – RSR